Monday, November 5, 2007

What the @#$%^^

I suppose I am proud of myself for making it thus far, but I am seriously confused on what it is I have just accomplished. These may seem like rudimentary questions, but are a source of consternation to me at this point. What is my Display Name used for and where will it appear? When do I use the URL address I created on blogspot.com? How do I get to the KRL tracking log without going to the e-mail link that was provided by Bob? I guess in the end it will all make sense, but for now this whole new technology business is what I call a real kerfuffel.

1 comment:

krl2pt0 said...

dear kerfuffeled:

do be proud of yourself, i'll try and clear up at least a bit of the kerfuffeledness....(can one be un-kerfuffeled??)

your display name is what shows up when you create a post or leave a comment on someone else's blog. in your case, that is dmkblog.

the URL is mostly for me, so i can put a link to your blog in the krl2pt0 blogroll, and, so i can add a subscription to your blog in an RSS reader (that's week 4).

To get to the tracking log, you won't need the email link any longer -- just sign in to your Gmail account, look at the menu along the top of the page for "Documents", click on that and it will take you to the log.

hope this helps.

bc